Sunday 5 April 2015

Who?

Starting to think who we want to invite to the most important day of our lives. It is literally the hardest decision, because there has to be a line drawn at some point during the process. 

"Well if you have them, I'm going to invite..." And it goes on. I think the best thing to do is to write a few definite guests and then leave it and come back to it at a later date. That way, no arguments...simple! 

I came across 'www.confetti.co.uk', it allows you to write up a guest list, place a buffet and works it all out for you as long as you write in exact amounts and you can start to create table plans too. It's all very exciting. I haven't gone as far as having a definite list yet, I'm not that organised. Keep your hair on! 

Just thought I'd show a sneak peak on our wanted locations too. Aren't they lovely. So these are the two places we have our hearts set on, meetings to follow on Saturday. Will update all. 







No comments:

Post a Comment