Tuesday 14 April 2015

Mr & Mrs Tonna would like to invite you...

WE HAVE SET A DATEđź’•
As excited as I am, I did ideally want to get married next year and I was a little shocked when Matt said he wanted to get married the year after for financial reasons. We want to buy a house within the year and then we can sort out the wedding. Fair enough? 

I am having a crisis. I always thought I would be married by the time I was 30 and now I'm stressing about it. 

Probably a really silly thing to say isn't it? 

I should probably now just sit back and wait until I feel it's the right time to start organising things for it. 

We have booked the church, and seen a couple of venues now, so we have a couple of options now and just sorting out what is going to work out best for us. 

The Hyde estate is definitely the more intimate venue of the two. It is very secluded and it is a beautiful spot, with its private lakes and varse amount of flowers. It would be a stunning location for an in-formal wedding reception. You could have fairy lights in the trees and bunting, hay bails and it would just be you and your guests. 

Because of it being so secluded in the middle of the forest, owned by an old couple who have owned the land for many years it is a very intimate location. 

The red barn, Lingfield; was a pub with a beautiful barn and you can hire it out for a small fee of £15,000!

Only a small price to pay! That included all the food and the barn. Enough said! 

So I think it's safe to say we will look at a couple more barns (as that was what we originally planned) but the hyde estate is definitely looking top notch so far. 

Wedding to commence 24th June 2017

Watch this space! 

No comments:

Post a Comment